MARKETING & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER-HYBRID ROLE-BARCELONA SPAIN-FULL TIME-UP TO € 65-75k + Bonus + Benefits (negotiable)
We are a leading genetic testing organisation seeking an experienced Marketing & Business Develpment Manager to join our team in GENinCode SLU (based in Barcelona) on a full time basis, with flexible working arrangements available.
Working closely with the Group COO, the Marketing & Business Development Manager will play a leading role in developing the strategic vision for the market and developing a business plan to maximise value from the GENinCode product portfolio, as well as identifying external partners and collaborators to expand the business in EU (mainly across Spain and Italy) and Latam territories.
The candidate will ensure the marketing development and promotion of the product portfolio as well as the growth of the business, including the promotion to healthcare professionals, clinical institutions and partners to achieve commercial expansion.
- Marketing of GENinCode genetic tests portfolio, from product development, launch, market access, implementation and growth.
- Participate in the design and definition of content and upgrade requirements for both current GENinCode products and new products under development.
- Prepare, update and maintain marketing and actions plans.
- Collaborate in the definition of local commercial strategy for the specific genetic tests.
- Follow up and report market tendencies and identify new market business opportunities.
- Prepare and maintain commercial product presentations and promotional materials.
- Contact and develop fruitful relationships with KOLs.
- Collaborate in the preparation of technical documentation for tender department and review all offers in their responsibility area.
- Provide Sales training & scientific support.
- Support our Key account Managers in Spain and Italy on the field or remotely with related sales-marketing activities.
- Organize and coordinate events together with other departments (e.g. scientific meetings, local congresses).
- Identify business opportunities to strengthen GENinCode’s competitive position at a national level and support its international expansion.
- Selecting potential partners with whom to develop commercial synergies
- Develop compelling collaborative proposals to forge partnerships with key industry players.
- Participate in the creation of contractual documents and their review to establish the framework for collaboration.
- Define joint strategies and action plans, aligning resources to achieve the stipulated common objectives.
- Support GENinCode SLU partners to expand the business with marketing materials, training and jointly defining commercial strategy.
- Ensure the training of GENinCode SLU partners sales teams for the promotion of the products in the portfolio.
- Connecting the different departments involved for the success of the objectives set.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification in Health Sciences (Pharmacy, Biology, Engineering, etc.)
- Background and extensive knowledge in marketing and/or business management (Master’s or MBA)
- 5 years of experience in Marketing and Business Development activities in the healthcare sector (Pharma, Medical Device or Life Science).
- Previous experience in sales and/or marketing in the IVD field
- Fluent in English (oral and written) as this is the main language used within the company for all internal company practices
- Fluent in Spanish (oral and written).
- Other EU spoken languages desirable.
- Salary neg, subject to experience.
- Excellent company benefits.
- Leading Biotech organisation.
- Great personal development opportunities.
- Easily accessible/vibrant work location.
PLEASE NOTE – ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED
To apply for this post please email HR-ES@genincode.com